Do you have a dream you want read?

fiatpax

Asked by fiatpax at 9:55 AM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I was doing laundry at the laundromat a couple blocks from my house. SO asked me why I didn't just do the laundry at home. I said I didn't know. There were dress shoes in my laundry load and they came out so clean.

you were at laundry mat, because you NEVER get out of the house, couple blocks- shows you do not want to run away far from home, but do need a bit of space, some me time
    dress shoes in your laundry- you crave the you that you were before t shirt with spit up on
    they came out so clean- if you had some "me time", dressing like a female you and not a mom you- you would feel "clean"- refreshed

telling husband that you do not know why laundry blocks away- he does not know what it is like to give all of yourself to the kids and not be the person that you were (clean shoes) he would not know what it is like to be in your shoes
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 10:32 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• train going right through your home (before divorce)
    everyday like the tracks were part of the floor- a huge change in your home life
    regular scheduled thing- you had no misconception that things would ever be the same again- you knew as this young child, that it was permanent
    loud and noisy- huge disruption

mountain lion that stalked area?- was there a person that frightened you back then? someone in area- someone that was close by to you
    could not go outside- might be that you felt that you could not talk about your feelings about this person (the lion)

who is the lion- what is your first thought on this
    thinking lion (cat) is female
    could you not let your mother down by expressing your feelings

fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 11:53 AM on Feb. 8, 2013

• i think you miss your friendship with her
    but realize that it is not healthy for you
    the uphill, her on bigger slope compared to your less steep - you know she has more issue, more than you are willing to take on, you are on lower easier path

restaurant is down (along harbor)
    down- meeting at a place with no issues, (not a high path)
    harbor=water, water is calming soothing
    you wish it was friendship with out drama- a neutral place,
    tourist- a place you can visit in dream but not someone who lives there

sad- yes, you miss her but can not keep up with her high path- too much to handle

fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 12:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• brawn
    Easy - you want the doc
    fiatpax

Comment by fiatpax (original poster) at 7:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I always have dreams that I am having dinner with celebrities different every time. Once Madonna (both my ex and I had the exact dream). She is having dinner with us at our house. Since then I have had this same dream with various different famous people Jimmy Carter, Meryl Streep, Alice Hoffman most recently Donna Tartt.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 7:21 PM on Feb. 9, 2013