How long does your cell phone battery last?

What do you do on it? If I use it for music or surfing ,the battery does go down faster, also using an app, or game which I do not use drains it faster. Just phone or text I can last a day or so. I keep it charged up just in case, I have at least three back ups to recharge it in an emergency.    How To  keep your battery going

http://www.wikihow.com/Make-Your-Cell-Phone-Battery-Last-Longer  

and more    http://www.ehow.com/how_4511215_cell-phone-battery-last-longer.html

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 1:29 PM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Technology

• I have the new Windows phone. Usually it will last 2 days. If we are traveling it will be much less.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 2:04 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• i have the most basic tracfone, i use it once a day if that...my battery lasts for about 2 weeks at a time haha.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 1:46 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• It varies, depending on how I use it. I do have to charge it every night at bedtime, but some days it will go down much earlier in the day, or by mid-evening.

Sometimes, though, it will randomly be dead 3 hours after I turn it on - when the only thing I've done is turn it on. Those days are fun. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 1:50 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• wendythewrite and okmanders If you can I would get spare battery for your type of phone before they discontinue it if you plan to keep the phone long term.
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 1:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• 3-4 days usually. I mainly text, occasionally a little facebook or pandora. For some dumb reason this week it's barely lasting 24 hours - Idk if I turned on something by accident that I can't find that's draining it or what. I don't have a spare battery and I see no point to a spare battery.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 3:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• idareyou the spare battery idea is usually free, as far as what is draining it, check about phone to see what is active. maybe your WiFi turned on mine keeps doing that. Check the display settings .
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 3:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I just use it to make/receive calls so it lasts for weeks before it needs to be charged.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• virginiamama71 Just calls will do that , not all though.
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 3:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• 24 hrs if im lucky! dont do much on it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I forgot to turn off when the display times out to 2min had it set to never turn off that will drain the battery
    sunshine196

Comment by sunshine196 (original poster) at 5:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2013