Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

3 Bumps

can the school ban me from grounds due to going over head of princel about safty of my child who has seizures. school supertant and princle kept avoiding me so i went to board member and now im being bullied by sherif fs and wanting to arest me for playing games on my cell. they thought i was videoing kids which i was not.

my daughter has seizures to cold and heat. they are not grandmaul but seizure to where her boddy cramps up stomache and headach and tire. the school thinks she doesnt have this even tho the nero drs wrote letters about this and her delays in speech and motor skills. my daughter even fell off seesaw when another boy jumped off it she on the other end flew off splitting her lip and lost teeth the school never told me when i picked her up all they could say was it happened at the end of the day teachers were busy with dismal. what can i do. my daughter has iep and 504 plan o.t. and .p.t. 10 minutes each for 1 time a month and should be more. they arent following drs orders what can i do? as it stands im not aloowed to get out of my car and not allowed to have my cell on proptry or i will be arested the sherif said and all i wanted to do is safty of my child to be seen

Answer Question

Asked by ladybug13165 at 3:10 PM on Feb. 8, 2013 in School-Age Kids (5-8)

Level 2 (11 Credits)
Answers (18)
  • NEW PERSON- there is a small area for a subject (Question) and then there is a giant area for the actual circumstances surrounding your question. Please use it.

    Small area= small question

    large area= larger part of question

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • ummmmmm....

    Answer by FreeForAll at 3:15 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • You should educate yourself first, then worry about the kid.

    Answer by funlovinlady at 3:17 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • Please use spell check & correct this question.

    Answer by 3libras at 3:22 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • um what?

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • I think I understand?? maybe?? Okay I dont

    Switch schools and I hope your child gets a better education

    Answer by Anonymous at 3:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • OH DEAR GOD!!!

    Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • ^^that was mine^^

    Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:25 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • one day the trolls will realize that they should ATLEAST fill out thier profile page, play in groups a day or two adn THEN come in acting all stupid

    Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 3:35 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

  • If you are breaking laws, or making a nuisance of yourself,  than yes they can arrest you. The school has the safety of all the kids to worry about and if one parent is creating a scene, causing disruptions, or braking rules than yes expect the police to come. 

    Put in writing all your concerns regarding your daughter,  and request a meeting with the principle and teachers.  If you're still not getting help write a letter to your school districts Department of Special Education regardingyour DD's IEP.  Be professional and reasonable at all times or you will not be taken seriously.


    Answer by RyansMom001 at 3:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

Join CafeMom now to contribute your answer and become part of our community. It's free and takes just a minute.