Is porn cheating?

If you or your SO watches porn or looks at naked pics without the other one present, do you consider it cheating? I soo do.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• up to the individual... If you do than it is. I dont care so for me it isnt.
    Anonymous

• i dont think it is. you have to look at it this way, a mans first love is himself lol. id rather him be open about it, then hide it from me. bc i hate to say it but if u forbid them from looking at it, they still will they'll just be sneaky about it
    Amanduhpanda

Answer by Amanduhpanda at 3:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I think its disrespectful and inconsiderate. But not cheating.
    Anonymous

• I don't think it is but it does hurt to not feel like you are enough for your other half. That's how I felt anyway.
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 3:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Umm no.... the only thing that i would consider cheating is if an individual is actually going out, or being sexually involved with another person on contact. If you dont like the idea of that then thats your opinion. If you think about it thats way better then them going to a strip club, or going out with another person, or even having sex! I would rather have my man watching porn (even though it would be kind of weird) then going out and cheating on me!
    Anonymous

• No not at all. Porn is a type of entertainment, if that is cheating than so is noticing that actors in your favorite PG movies are attractive. Some people are aroused by visual stimuli, those who do not fall into that group should not be trying to guilt people who are out of enjoying it. Cheating is having some form of relationship with someone outside of your marriage, there is no relationship between people watching porn & making porn. Frankly, I think it is extremely immature to consider looking at porn as cheating.
    nysa00

Answer by nysa00 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• According to the bible, looking at someone lustfully is considered cheating.
    Anonymous

• It maybe disrespectful but IMO its far from cheating
    hautemama83

Answer by hautemama83 at 4:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• According to the Bible lusting after another is considered adultry. Looking at porn is lusting since he is lusting after those women therefore he is considered an adulterer.
    Momma2beauties

Answer by Momma2beauties at 4:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I agree with momma2beauties, I think it is cheating and it disgust me
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:27 PM on Feb. 14, 2009