Are you getting something for your kids teacher for Valentine's day?

My son has ADHD and is quite a handful. So I thought it would be nice to get a little something for the teacher. It would be more like an appreciation gift. What would give to the teacher?

Lobelia

Asked by Lobelia at 3:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Holidays

• Yes, I always do. The kids will make their teachers each a card, and they will each get a small gift. Not sure what yet. Maybe a Starbucks gift card or some good chocolates.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 3:57 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Yes, just something little like a single rose, a $5 dunkin donuts gift card-- I think this year I am doing lottery scratch tickets, We can never repay you for the love you put into your job every day, but it never hurts to try.
    hotelmom123

Answer by hotelmom123 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Is it expected? I never even thought of it.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I found a really cute tote bag with a vintage valentine design on it a some chocolates.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 4:58 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• i will have DD pick out a valentine from the ones she gets for every kid in class to give her each of her teachers.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 4:43 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Nope.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 4:01 PM on Feb. 8, 2013