Does anyone know where to buy school uniforms in toddler sizes?

I know I have some time yet but my step-daughter will be starting kindergarden in August and she is very small and only wears a size 3T or 4T. I have seen school uniforms around in different stores and the school gave us a few websites but nobody makes them that small. To make it even more difficult we are limited to 4 colors. If anyone has any suggestions it would be a great help. Thank you.

DROCKSGIRL517

Asked by DROCKSGIRL517 at 3:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Shopping

• Cassieniccole

Answer by Cassieniccole at 4:13 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• You could try J C Penny. Depends if it has to say the school name or just a dress code. Hope this helps
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 3:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Just embarrassedthoroughly read your post. I am sure you already looked there. Sorry I am a idiot!!

mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 3:54 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• You'll have to look around, but I know that Sears, Kohl's, The Children's Place, OshKosh, and Carter's also sell uniform style pieces (dress pants, button down shirts, pleated skirts, etc.) The latter stores may even have small "T" sizes since they also sell regular toddler sized clothing.
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 3:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• lol, don't feel like an idiot...it's ok. I did check there though thank you.
    DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 4:00 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Thank you, I hadn't thought of a couple of those. I will check them out.
    DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 4:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I purchased school uniforms online through JC Peney in 4 T this last fall. They were hard to find anywhere else. They had dresses, pants, shorts,skorts and jumpers in tan and navy. Mine is required to wear collard shirts. JCP had polos by IZOD in 4T in red, navy, green, white, burgundy. Hope that helps.
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 4:24 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Land's End has some really great uniforms. Great quality that will last a long time too. I know you have a girl, but I have four boys and they go through their uniforms like water. I have been buying from Land's End ever since and the quality of the clothes is worth the little extra money.
    hugorose

Answer by hugorose at 8:09 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• http://www.flynnohara.com/
    They have some size 3 and 4 uniforms!
    mamakapper

Answer by mamakapper at 8:35 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Thank you everyone for the suggestions. I know it's another 6 months before school starts but I wanted to start looking around and getting ideas now. I also have my 2 other kids to buy for but their sizes are easier to find. The only thing is the colors. They can only wear khaki,black or grey bottoms and white,black,gold or grey polos. I don't know about everybody else but if I put a white shirt on any of my kids that will be the end of it. I hate this uniform stuff. I guess it's not that bad, with the exception of the color limitations. Even the socks and shoes have to be black, brown or tan or white(socks).

DROCKSGIRL517

Answer by DROCKSGIRL517 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 15, 2009