Are there any commercials that just tick you off?

Me- the Kit Kat bar commercial. I'm not even sure why... I guess because when I break me off a piece of that kit kat bar, it doesn't sound like it does on the commercial.... LOL! How about you?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 6:54 PM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I despise all those "male enhancement" commercials. I especially dislike the one where they are always sitting in a bathtub out in an open field. Seriously??
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 6:56 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• There are many. I just push the remote button. The godaddy.com one where the pretty girl and the red faced guy kiss confuses me and leaves me asking what's the point of that? What are they selling? It's just stupid seeing all that slurpy kissing. I like kissing but that just made my stomach turn.

Answer by admckenzie at 7:23 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• That horrible pediasure commercial - have a picky eater?  Feed them liquid crap you might as well take them to mcdonald's to buy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROmWiY2Rg28

It's designed to help underweight or severely ill kids survive and gain weight.  It's not a meal substitute for a normal child, unless you're trying to raise Augustus Gloop.

NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 8:03 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• The one that bothers me the most is the one where the girl wants a dollar, and mom just can't remember where her purse it, and sends the girl all over the house, when it is right there on the counter beside the mom. That one bugs me. That mom is lying to her kid, on purpose, and it's not even about Christmas or a birthday, which are the ONLY times it is OK to lie to your kids!!

Why can't mom just give the kid a dollar? Why make her go upstairs & downstairs over & over? And WHY would it be in a freaking closet??? I am also concerned about the message this sends about moms not keeping track of their purses, if they don't know (or appear not to know) where their purse is, with their ID and money and CC's, that just does not make a good impression on people.
    29again

Answer by 29again at 7:24 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• The relatively new Office Depot commercial with the guy going on a flight and any commercial with "Flo" in it thank goodness for FFWD.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 7:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• the go daddy,com is so annoying! why do I want to see some kiss someone else for 30 sec?
    Lovin_mybaby5

Answer by Lovin_mybaby5 at 8:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• So many but in the national new medical everything , who has those issues ,always constipated , Male ED, and so on.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 9:51 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Any of the zillion Progressive commercials. I can't stand that woman's voice.

Any of the zillion prescription drug commercials with the long ass lists of side effects that are worse than the conditions the drugs are meant to treat.

Any one of the zillion lawyers' commercials that encourage people to call for a free consultation if they've taken this or that prescription drug with the long ass list of side effects.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Oreo cookie ad - the Shut the front door one! Goodness, it's not funny any more!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:49 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• The commercials encouraging in investing in gold. So annoying! Old guys in suits with really deep voices telling us now is the time to buy gold and silver. And they run it all the time on certain channels. One commercial has a particularly annoying actor, can't remember his name.

The prostate supplements commercials and the catheter commercials. I don't want to hear about some poor man needing a catheter or having prostate trouble, makes me sad, then annoyed.
    HHx5

Answer by HHx5 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2013