Ex being a prick

so ive e-filed my taxes twice and it kept getting rejected due to incorrect AGI for 2011. i couldn't understand why because i didn't work in 2011, therefore i kept putting $0.

then i realized that, though we weren't living together anymore, my husband and i filed jointly. well, his mother took all the paperwork to the tax preparer for him like she always does because he's not enough of a big boy to do it himself. then i signed later.

so they needed the AGI from that. i asked him for it politely via facebook message and all i could get from him was "idk". grrr... so i said i KNOW your mom has a copy of it somewhere, please just pull it up and tell me the AGI. how have you filed if "you don't know it'? he replies with he hasn't filed yet.

damnit... i decide to pull out my big pink box with all my important paperwork and thankfully, the first one i pull out is 2011's taxes. i guess i was smart enough to obtain my own copy. i still have not heard from him HOURS LATER.

so to make this a question, why are (some) men such assholes?

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:34 PM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Relationships

• Aww, hunney you answered your own question.
    he's a wussy mommas boy
    should have called her?
    feralxat

Answer by feralxat at 7:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• When they are Mama's boys they are all like that. I was married to one too.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 7:42 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• So this will be the last year you have to put up with this with him?

Answer by louise2 at 7:44 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• i would have called her, if her & i were on speaking terms lol! and yes this will HOPEFULLY be the last year... this divorce has dragged on for almost a year now. let this shit be over!
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 7:52 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Mama's boys are always like that. We had a court date yesterday so he could be held in contempt for the $24,904.27 he owes me in child support. Loser showed up, sat in the courthouse and when it was time to go in the courtroom, he left and had his girlfriend stay to eavesdrop on what I said to the lawyer.

They do it because being a total prick to us is the only satisfaction they get anymore.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 8:28 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Because they can be and because he is your ex and thinks you deserve nothing which I think is totaly not true. Just keep your head held high and dont let him pull you down.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I ont understand why you are still filing joint taxes.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 9, 2013