Where babies really come from ...

If there's one commercial that will have living rooms around the nation talking, it might be this Kia ad featuring babies.

Let's be honest, we are a baby-loving nation.

From the E-Trade baby, who kind of creeps me out with the adult speech, to the little boy who delighted us as Darth Vader, companies understand the way to consumers' hearts.

You either have to come hard with the funny in your Super Bowl commercial, or feature babies.

Well, this one for the 2014 Kia Sorento does both.

This commercial features one young kid asking his dad where babies come from. That's when dad launches into a fanciful tale about a baby planet that delivers every last infant across the spectrum of the animal kingdom.

Hmm, I would rather believe this story over the alternate version involving my parents.

Of course, the kid is wise beyond his years and offers that his buddy told him...hey, that awesome song is on!

The punchline is perfect to get a room full of football fans laughing, and the moments before are enough to keep even the most jaded viewers interested for the requisite moment.

Will this be the best of the Super Bowl? We will know shortly, but something tells me it will be up there.

What do you parents do when your kids ask the big question?

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1510263-kias-space-babies-commercial-may-just-win-super-bowl-with-adorable-ad

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 10:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2013 in Just for Fun

• I thought the stork brought us, are you telling me that's not true????
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:19 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Well my boys were in the delivery room, so that cleared up any questions they had lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:39 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Cabbage patch.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 2:35 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• tell them the truth!
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:13 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I wasn't asking what to say to a kid who drops the big question, seriously. I thought it was a cute commercial. That's why I put the question in JFF.
    Ballad

Comment by Ballad (original poster) at 10:18 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Oh... I read "What do you parents do when your kids ask the big question?" and I thought that was the question... my answer still stands....
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:26 PM on Feb. 8, 2013