What did YOU do this friday night?

I sang five little ducks went out one day for an hour.

Hello glass of wine. Please multiply yourself.

staciandababy

Asked by staciandababy at 10:37 PM on Feb. 8, 2013 in General Parenting

• The family went out for mexican...so yummy and good fun to share with the family
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Did my dd's nails and folded laundry. I also took two teen boys with me to buy earrings for the girls lol

funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:40 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I just got home from work. YAY me!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:53 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• read 2 chapters of boring teacher stuff, made dinner (thats giving me heart burn), gave baths, got soaking wet from said bath, put butt paste on the boy's junk then forgot to scrub out my fingernails and got some in my mouth (EWWWWW!), now wishing CM was more busy...ya know normal Friday night stuff...
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 10:59 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• We had spaghetti and turkey meatballs and now we're sitting on our asses watching Property Wars. My oldest son is playing his ds, my youngest son is reading a book, my husband is doing paperwork on his laptop, and I am on my laptop next to him, researching hammer drills.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 11:12 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Lol I spilt my wine. I lose.
    staciandababy

Comment by staciandababy (original poster) at 10:41 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Took all 4 kids to Wal-Mart to buy valentines and a few other things. Then took them all to niece's 2nd birthday (at a pizza buffet). Then took them all to the grocery store. Then got followed out of town, for no reason, by a cop - he followed me for about 7 miles. Got the kids home, showered, and to bed. About to crash myself, what I did today was more than I've done in the last 10+ days.
    idareyou

Answer by idareyou at 10:45 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• woke up, checked emails, ate breakfast, took a nap, woke up checked emails ate late lunch, watched tv, checking emails and getting on CM. My life is so dull right now.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:47 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• I'm working. Dad and the four-year-old colored some T-shirts with a tie dye kit. It was a project for both kids, but stepson was more interested in playing some online game and watching Wipeout on TV.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 10:48 PM on Feb. 8, 2013

• Nothing. I sat in front of the computer, watched TV, took a bath...

that's it.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:55 PM on Feb. 8, 2013