Is anyone familiar with the term "cuffing season"?

Am I the only one who see this foolish?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• is that where you cuff your SO to the bed?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:31 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• i thought it was when i first heard about it...its when people get in relationships all because it is cold and act normal like a relationship but tends to hide it at the same time...out of nowhere when its began to be warm such as the end of this month before spring they breakup with them
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Yes as it gets colder people tend toward manogamous relationships. As the weather warms the relationships tend to break up.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Never heard of it.
    Kind of like friends with benefits except it's seasonal, lol
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• my son brought the girl home to meet me and he comes to talk to me saying he is about to get back with the girl he did so bad. he just wanted to see was there anything else out there. i asked him why he said well "cuffing season" is almost over i asked what was it and he explained this to me. the girl in my home and she basically moved in here when they first met. im getting old lol
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• i heard about it on the radio lol but never paid attention to it. i thought it was nothing
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• That's exactlly why I like having a good relationship with my sons!
    I learn SO much! LOL
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 12:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I think maybe the dating thing is getting too complicated for me.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 12:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• lol they threw me off there and they showed me this video lol but i blame the females not the males. I have a facebook and my kids are on my page, but i bearly use it. he shows me her page and his page. but from my point of view she should have known it was not real. im going to have a talk with her when they breakup because if someone flaunt you around in person it is not real. my son took her out to eat at a regular restauraunt and movies. all of a sudden that has came to a hault. everyone sees her because she be over here alot. to be honest it annoys me. she doesnt go see her mom or any of her family members. they stay in the house more than anything, but when he do go somewhere else she tag along with him. on facebook he showed and explained his page to me. i seen the girl page too and she has lot of growing up to do. shes too obsessed with my son i just met her in november lol but you can tell when a relationship is real
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:55 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• my husband and i just laughed and he said the same thing. there is an age where you have to settle down and get out that mindframe of breaking girls hearts for no reason.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2013