Valentine's Day Night

What is everyone doing tonight for Valentine's Day? Perhaps the movies, or dinner, maybe a night out with the family?

SeedsOfLove

Asked by SeedsOfLove at 4:10 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• me and my hubby going to Razzoos to eat dinner then meeting up with friends to go downtown to dance and have cocktails...yum
    TSSN88

Answer by TSSN88 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• MMMMMMMMMMMMM Razzoos I love that place.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 4:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• OH sorry I forgot to add my answer. I was so distracted by Razzoos yum Razzoos, ahem, I think I am getting a new tv today, so I will be watching tv tonight.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 4:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I will be doing the same thing I do everyday. I will finish some laundry, cook dinner, bathe the kids, clean the kitchen, and do nothing special while DH does what he always does, lays in bed watching TV.
    Anonymous

• anonymous 3:19 we are doing the same thing
    Anonymous

• My husbands deployed :( it really sucks but we'll get through it, I'm 16 weeks pregnant with our 2nd baby, and my daughter is 15 months old, so I might just take her and I out to a nice steak restaurant just the 2 of us! At least I have her here! Happy Hallmark day everyone!
    armywife4ever08

Answer by armywife4ever08 at 4:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I hope my DH brings me some flowers... or something nice. I don't think its too much to ask for a small token of affection on this day. I think that when men say they don't like conforming or they think it's silly to celebrate V- day... that just means they're cheap and they value themselves and their goals over a moment of happiness for their GF or wife.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 4:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• We are having a nice meal in. I am cooking baked French Onion Soup, Ceasar salad, steaks, baked potatoes and lobster tail for my husband.
    Then we will probably watch a movie, or something.
    Just a nice night in.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:06 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Well hubby brought me home a sweet and funny card, some flowers and an adorable teddy bear. And in a little bit we are taking the little one to the sitters and then going out to Olive Garden for dinner!! :*D It is going to be a GREAT night wooohoooo
    SweetPea05

Answer by SweetPea05 at 5:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I am making dinner for my husband, and hopefully we'll have sex tonight!! lol That's about as elaborate as Valentine's gets in our house. I've actually always hated Valentine's Day -- it seems so contrived and kind of cheesy. Plus our anniversary is 2/19 so we will do something special then.
    JudesMomma

Answer by JudesMomma at 6:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2009