Do you want a motorcycle?

I work in a honda motorcycle shop, and I never wanted one until I started working here. I am thinking either a 750, or a sport bike like a 600. I love hondas too, I've looked at others, but I like honda best. What kind would you get?

ednakrabapple

Asked by ednakrabapple at 4:13 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I ride!!! I had a Hyosung 250 (heavy sucker) for a year and moved up to a Gsxr 750. A 600 will be a good bike to get started on, I do not suggest a 750, however, to learn on. A 600 for a beginner has more than enough power to scare the hell out of you. I went with Suzuki because they are more streamlined and quite a bit lighter than other makes/models, and I can place both feet flat on the ground with my 750.
    oh--and the 750 is the wheelie king!
    moniquesand

Answer by moniquesand at 4:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• a yellow crotch rocket like on kill bill and i would get the yellow suit too like Beatrix Kiddo wore in homage to Bruce Lee :]
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:18 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I would get one if it was pink! lol
    but im too chicken to ride one
    mommyBrooke849

Answer by mommyBrooke849 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• No way . . . too scary!!! My ex had one, and just riding on the back was hard work. I guess I'm a chicken, but they are so dangerous and I'm too scared. Dh's college roommate just died in July on a motorcycle, so he will NEVER get one.

On another note, it is cool to see a woman rocking a bike!!! Just not for me!!
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Donor-cycle. No way. I'm scared of them.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 4:25 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• You can learn to ride them safely and actually the odds of wrecking on one is the same as having a car wreck. I would be more worried about the people driving in cars around me, just like when I am driving a car.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 4:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• yes but in a car you're surrounded by doors and stuff, in a motorcycle if you get hit its all bad
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Right but my chances of surviving an accident in a car are much better than you surviving the same accident on a motorcycle. I don't think they should be banned or anything, but I have no desire to ride on one.
    SamanthaAgain

Answer by SamanthaAgain at 4:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Doors and stuff who needs um?
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 4:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Sweet Moniquesand! Yeah I was leaning mor toward the 600, because I wanted a sportbike. Honda's '09 models are light (or so I hear). I am going to take the riding course first though.
    ednakrabapple

Answer by ednakrabapple at 4:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2009