Storm update - we are A-OK up here...

We have power!! Flicked a lot last night, went out for 2-5 minutes here and there but that was about it! Thankfully! We had one tree come down on our back fence, but that's the worst of it. Camper, cars, shed & house are unscathed. Can't open the doors wide enough to get out just yet... making bacon & eggs first! LOL

Still a little more snow expected, but the wind has died down a bit. We have at least 2 feet!! Yikes!

Thank you all for your kind words last night... means a lot!! Here are some pics!! ;o)

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Holy Crapola Crafty! So glad you guys are ok and there was no major damage. Really glad the power stayed on and you guys stayed warm. Still be careful up there! Thanks for checking in!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 9:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Glad you are safe. hate to say this but it really is beautiful even with the amount of snow we got up this way. :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Damn!

looks beautiful though- even if I would HATE having to deal with it (shoveling...driving...)
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• It is very pretty... right up until we have to go out and shovel!! LOL Here are a few more pics...
    My poor lilacs took a hit ;o(

Other branch down... but it's not near anything... this is out the front door... 
    That's our huge driveway... going to take us a long time to dig out from this one... 

Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Wow, yeah I guess that's one thing I don't really miss about the Northeast. It is pretty though, as long as you have power & don't have to go out. I'm glad everything is good & everyone's safe. My DD's LOVE your swing set/play area BTW.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:43 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Glad you are OK. We got about 14 inches.

DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• DJDNY

Answer by DJDNY at 9:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• My DD's LOVE your swing set/play area BTW.

Thanks!! It was Grammie gift... I like to go up into the top floor with some pillows and read! Can't wait until it's warm enough for that! ;o)
    Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• glad to here! stay warm and build snow people later
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 9:51 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Thanks for checking in! Glad you ladies are okay. Have fun digging out later & playing in all that snow :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2013