Storm update - we are A-OK up here...

We have power!! Flicked a lot last night, went out for 2-5 minutes here and there but that was about it! Thankfully! We had one tree come down on our back fence, but that's the worst of it. Camper, cars, shed & house are unscathed. Can't open the doors wide enough to get out just yet... making bacon & eggs first! LOL

Still a little more snow expected, but the wind has died down a bit. We have at least 2 feet!! Yikes!

Thank you all for your kind words last night... means a lot!! Here are some pics!! ;o)

Crafty26

Asked by Crafty26 at 9:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• Beautiful photos! Thanks for sharing...hope that you are safe and that the show goes away soonest!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 1:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Wow, those pictures look so beautiful.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 1:51 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Glad you're okay and snug in your house.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 2:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Thanks for checking in! Glad you ladies are okay. Have fun digging out later & playing in all that snow :p
    mrsmom110

Answer by mrsmom110 at 9:58 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• first off, glad you are all safe. secondly. wish you could send that my way. The rain and moisture keeps passing right over San Antonio. ( Meaning we got nothing) I would take any kind of wet weather right now because we are looking at water restrictions already. Besides I bet my kiddos would love to romp in that for a few minutes.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 5:18 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• It is very pretty... right up until we have to go out and shovel!! LOL Here are a few more pics...
    My poor lilacs took a hit ;o(

Other branch down... but it's not near anything... this is out the front door... 
    That's our huge driveway... going to take us a long time to dig out from this one... 

Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 9:42 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• My DD's LOVE your swing set/play area BTW.

Thanks!! It was Grammie gift... I like to go up into the top floor with some pillows and read! Can't wait until it's warm enough for that! ;o)
    Crafty26

Comment by Crafty26 (original poster) at 9:46 AM on Feb. 9, 2013