Roll play question...advice adult content

Do you let your dh act likr hes raping you as long as you can calln quits anytime during it? I kinda want dh to but how do I bring this up to him? No bashing plz

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:33 AM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• A little excitment in the bedroom never hurt anyone and as long as you can call quites then go for it. I think roleplaying is fun and exciting. Have fun.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Sorry, I just don't see how being rapped would be fun. I also think it is a slap in the face to those who have been rapped. Rough sex and role playing is one thing but "pretending to be rapped" is another. Just my personal opinion.

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 9:44 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• No, I've never desired to be raped.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 9:34 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• i don't think it's possible. rape is sex without permission. even though you're 'acting' like your being raped/he's raping you, it's still an act of free will and consent. if you want to feel totally submissive to him, then just allow him to be dominant.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 9:56 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• No I have never desired to be raped either but whatever floats your boat.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 9:36 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• nope...not something we have done
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 9:40 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Since I have actually been raped, I don't have that fantasy. I think alot of it boils down to wanting to feel like you are totally out of control. Whatever the reason though, you should just bring it up to your hubby. Just ask him what he thinks of the idea. Don't make it seem like you will be angry or hurt if he doesn't want to. Just as a general info question and go from there.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:49 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I think if HE is into pretending to force you,it's more messed up than YOU wanting him to do it

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:09 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I think you would be going down a very dangerous road to even suggest such a thing.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 10:20 AM on Feb. 9, 2013