What is actually considered TMI?

Im-HiDdEn

Asked by Im-HiDdEn at 10:24 AM on Feb. 9, 2013 in About CafeMom

• I use the flag if there is language, sex, gross or disturbing things...

you never know what people will be freaked out or upset about- so if there is any doubt-I flag it!
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 10:32 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Pics of bloody tissue,cervical mucus
    Pics of man balls,whale penises
    Sexual questions
    Swearing

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:37 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• i mark the TMI flag when i use colorful language, because some ladies get their panties in a twist over "cursing". but it's mostly for anything that you wouldn't really share with people openly, sexually, bodily, healthwise, etc.
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 10:30 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• All of the above^^^^^^
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 10:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• If it's something you wouldn't want your kids to see or hear, then flag it. Though, I don't flag things just because I curse in it. I figure we are all adults here(mostly) and there is such a thing as a profanity filter.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:45 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I wouldn't think swearing was TMI... b/c if someone get's their panties in a wad from that they can be a big girl and turn on the obscenity filter... not my job to filter it for them! This is an ADULT site after all.
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:48 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• this is an example of TMI

however there is a tight ass few that may think this is reportable (it is just a little tush!)

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 12:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Well there are some who are offended just by the words that we use in our daily language..so it's just easy to get your TMI for safety purposes :) I guess i just have a potty mouth and have to curb it when on here
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• if you wouldnt want strangers on the street to hear what your saying, or your mom, or you'd normally look around and whisper it in public...flag it.

if you're one of those super open ppl that annoy everyone by being way too open...flag for the reason above.
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 11:02 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• If someone is reading CM while they are eating, in public, or there is a child in the room, and opening your question would cause them to vomit, have to answer uncomfortable questions from their kids, or embarrass them if anyone walking by read over their shoulder, flag it.
    NotPanicking

Answer by NotPanicking at 12:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2013