Wow... he has some nerve. *vent* adult content

my ex husband finally wrote me back today (but still failed to give me 2011's AGI) and asked if he was claiming our youngest. LOLOL! what a stupid idiot. it just proves that kids are nothing but a 'thing' to him, and he feels entitled just because his sperm fertilized my egg. did he somehow forget that he contributed ZILCH financially to our kids last year? that the only reason they are fed, bathed and taken care of is because of ME? what an insult for him to even ask. kids require more than an hourly visit each week. fucking asshole

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• If you have full custody then you claim them, he was asking a simple question to get the facts straight (as wrong as it may be to only be in their lives every now and again) just take a breather and realize he wanted to know for tax purposes and that you know they are taken care of from you and that you love them. Just relax im sure it was meant harmless.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2013