Wow... he has some nerve. *vent* adult content

my ex husband finally wrote me back today (but still failed to give me 2011's AGI) and asked if he was claiming our youngest. LOLOL! what a stupid idiot. it just proves that kids are nothing but a 'thing' to him, and he feels entitled just because his sperm fertilized my egg. did he somehow forget that he contributed ZILCH financially to our kids last year? that the only reason they are fed, bathed and taken care of is because of ME? what an insult for him to even ask. kids require more than an hourly visit each week. fucking asshole

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:28 AM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• If you have full custody then you claim them, he was asking a simple question to get the facts straight (as wrong as it may be to only be in their lives every now and again) just take a breather and realize he wanted to know for tax purposes and that you know they are taken care of from you and that you love them. Just relax im sure it was meant harmless.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 9:00 AM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I would give him a nice present. File his tax form for him with lots of errors. He will have fun with an audit later on.
    hellokittykat

Answer by hellokittykat at 11:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Guys like him are the reason men get a bad name.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 1:52 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Hope you informed him NO!

Answer by louise2 at 1:34 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• mine did the same
    he got 1000 back two years ago, said he would give me half- he did not
    last year, he claimed i think, and never saw a cent
    and he paid zero cs

NICE!

*anon- court still going on after 2.5 years
    Anonymous

• Haha. He does not meet the legal requirement if he does not pay child support or they do not live with him the greater part of the year.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 12:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• what a fucking prick. Mine did the same but he actually claimed one and all i got was $600 in child support last year. That not even two months of child support.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:41 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Sounds like your ex and mine could be brothers. I suspected mine would be stupid enough to try something like that, so I got it put in our divorce papers that I get to claim them every year unless I so choose to give that right to someone else. lol
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 10:50 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Sucks that that is all he thinks of them as, a paycheck. What a douche!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 10:39 AM on Feb. 9, 2013

• no they don't. im fuming at his stupidity.
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Feb. 9, 2013