What fun stuff are you doing during pregnancy?!

I'm already soooo bored. I'll admit, I'm a drinker, everyone in my social group are drinkers. Being pregnant, the last thing I was to do is hang out with a bunch of people drinking- I literally get bitter because I miss the taste. So, what is everyone doing for fun during there pregnancy?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• the usual, puking, sleeping all day, crying over everything, you know normal fun stuff :p
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:32 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• you should go for a 3d 4d ultra sound... they are alotof fun to see what your baby is doing inside of you would be amazed by the things you cannot feel...some places even have it available to get a dvd made of the session, then later on you can show it to your child when he or she gets older
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 4:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• yeah if you get a 3d, then go at around 30 weeks! its amazing!
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I'm referring to on a regular basis, I know ultrasounds are fun and all, but I need nighttime activity, a social life that doesnt involve drinking, bars, etc. Some clean fun!
    Anonymous

• LOL I do jigsaw puzzles at night.
    ColleenF30

Answer by ColleenF30 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Good Lord being pregnant seems to kill the social life... :(
    Anonymous

• OMG!!! LOL. you are a nut. You are preggo hunny and this is just the beginning. Unless you have some really nice parents or plan on leaving the baby with other folks, things are about to go further downhill for ya! Right now the baby is nice and quiet and safe. When it comes out it's loud, fussy and time consuming! I love my kids but I wasn't ever a big partier.....If you think it stinks now...you have a looooong road ahead!

Anonymous

• i used to spend ALOT of time shoppin lolol...
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 4:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I have found non-drinking things to do with my friends. I was never a really big drinker thought, just every now and then. A lot of times we will go out shopping, or to dinner. Most of the time though, we just meet and have a coffee and dessert somewhere. It gives me enough time away to be happy to be home, and my husband doesn't mind because when I come home, I am in a lot better mood.
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:11 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I don't mean to be rude, but if you didn't want to give up that part of your life then you should not have gotten pregnant. I was never one to think being pregnant was fun or anything, but by the time I got pregnant with my oldest I was done with the bar scene and drinking and partying. It's fun just to treat yourself to a piece of pie at Village Inn with friends, or go out to eat and come home and snuggle up with my dh and my other 2 kids. And as the other anon said...if you think it sucks now just wait! I haven't had a moment's peace since my oldest was born 10 years ago. I don't mind though because that's what I signed on for as a mom. I still have fun, it's just a different and better kind of fun. And I love not being hung over and feeling like shit on the weekends!

Anonymous