Why does a husband need female friends?

Running "buddies", texting...

I'm sure nothing is going on, but trying to figure out why it bothers me so much.

Asked by Anonymous at 1:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Relationships

• Obviously you're not sure that nothing is going on, since it's bothering you.

Answer by 3libras at 1:11 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Why can't he have a female friend?
    Could it be that maybe you are jealous with the time he is spending with another female, no matter how that time is spent? Maybe you feel like he should be spending that time with you?

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 1:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• IDK... most of my friends are guys...

Answer by Crafty26 at 1:15 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• My DH does not have female friends. We do not believe that married people should have opposit sex friends.

Answer by louise2 at 1:26 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Maybe you need to tell him how you feel.

Answer by louise2 at 1:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Ask him can they be your friends too.

Answer by virginiamama71 at 1:38 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• yes, steal them.

Answer by staciandababy at 1:41 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I don't know how it is from a guy's perspective, but from my perspective, having guy friends just came more natural to me. I feel more comfortable around guys rather than girls. It has nothing to do with the fact that I'm attracted to them or I have secret crushes on any of them, I just felt more comfortable. In all honesty I only have one true guy friend and a couple female friends, but I used to hang out with my guy friend because I felt like I could be more myself around him than my female friends. Maybe it's the same for your husband, but I think he should include you in his outings with his female friends.

Answer by uwmilf at 1:50 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I have guy friends and DH has female friends.
    I completely 100% trust my husband and think it's okay.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:59 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Just wanted to add, We don't go out with our friends but it's nice to bounce questions off the opposite sex to figure out how a man thinks.

Answer by PMSMom10 at 2:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2013