But doesn't that hurt??? (see that yellow triangle? Yeah, that one) adult content

RuPaul has a new single. Saw the video today. If you've never seen a RuPaul video and have lived a sheltered life, do NOT click this link, just hit your back button right now, we'll wait...

Ok, for everyone else. RP's Pit Crew are in the video in their usual wardrobe (or, rather, lack of wardrobe). Unlike her usual songs, this one is Bounce, which means the Pit Crew do a lot of Bounce, which means, well, just watch it:

http://youtu.be/LFoRH-VtFO4

So now you've seen what I mean, and back to my original question - DOESN'T THAT HURT????

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 1:22 PM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• LOL, that is awesome! I imagine that has to hurt somewhat. That shit is all kinds of bouncing around!
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I am especially concerned about the guy in the blue undies, he seems to have a lot more momentum than some of the others.
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 1:30 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• He did a great job "bouncing", don't think I have ever seen one move quite like that.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:36 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I'm pretty sure they use some form of padding so I don't think it hurts as badly as it may appear
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:44 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Damn! LMAO! Talk about junk in the trunk!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Ouch! That made me cringe.
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 1:48 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Uhhh...sound scary and painful...and I have never seen a RuPaul video

to click or not to click THAT is the question! haha
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 1:53 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• OK then!!! Looked at the vidio. I would hurt myself.

Answer by louise2 at 1:54 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I'm gonna have to take y'all's word for it. My kids are home and I don't think that video is something I want them to see/hear.
    Rosehawk

Answer by Rosehawk at 2:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• My kids are home and I don't think that video is something I want them to see/hear.

Probably not - come back after bedtime :)
    NotPanicking

Comment by NotPanicking (original poster) at 2:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2013