What have you been up to today?

ive taken pics in my backyard/neighborhood to ad nauseum so the girls & i went on a little adventure to find other places for me to shoot. i stumbled upon this quaint little city park/playground with trails, lakes, etc. got some pretty decent shots there and the girls got to play on a nice playground, it was nice to explore for a little while :)

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 3:00 PM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Just for Fun

• we went to dance class then a healthfair and then the library and then finally the supermarket and now home. been a very busy day.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 3:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• shoveling snow, shoveling snow and shoveling snow
    Alisim

Answer by Alisim at 3:02 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Did 3 loads of laundry. Made coffee. Had breakfast. Did a load of dishes by hand. Read a very long receipt. Screwed around on cafemom and facebook.

staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 3:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Took my SS home, went and bought spring/summer shoes for my kids from payless since they have the bogo deal going on and it ends Wednesday. Took my kids to lunch, now we are home. They are quietly coloring and I just got on CM.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:08 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• cleaned the toddlers room, helped my 4 yo clean her room, went to walmart for dog food and so DD could pick out valentines for her classmates, and i actually took the time to dry & curl my hair!
    okmanders

Answer by okmanders at 3:09 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Sitting on the couch playing on the computer and reading.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 3:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Proofreading a grammar book. I'm about to make a chocolate pound cake just because it sounds good. Daughter and stepson are watching Cars on TV.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:16 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Read the paper, drank 2 cups of coffee, made DH breakfast, did the laundry, made the bed, loaded dishwasher, dusted and vaccumed. And it's only 12:30 and I'm done. :)
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Shoveled us out again till the plows come through,and cleaned out the fridge,cabinets,laundry and helped DS with a project.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:57 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Bought groceries, picked up my king cake, took kids out for lunch, and now we are doing valentine cards for school.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 4:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2013