Tarot cards

I am a christian. I believe in God and I accept the gift of grace from Jesus Christ. Now that said I have always had a connection with spiritual things. I knew things, I saw my dead parents before I even knew I was adopted. That's actually how I found out lol. In times of great stress I have moved objects from across the room not touching them, there are witnesses to this. Now I used to do palm reading and tarot card readings for my friends and people who I felt the need to do it for. I gave my ilfe to God a couple years ago but being raised in a extremely legalistic religion (seventh day adventistm) i did away with all taht even my piercing and short hair. Now I read the bible go to church on sunday got my piercings back in and even a few more. Sorry point is will I go to hell for tarot cards and palmistry?

rhanford

Asked by rhanford at 3:55 PM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

• Go to hell, no
    But I stay as far away from Tarot cards and Oijua boards as possible!
    PMSMom10

Answer by PMSMom10 at 3:58 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• No just continue to follow what you now believe.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:01 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• i steer clear of oiji boards but for some reason spirits/demons wtfe they are have an attachment to me they follow me and since I lost my psychic sight i call it going blind (took me a year to get over it) I don't go near it because i cant sense or see what's following me and now I have littles. MY son starting having night terrors and was afraid of his corned in his room i have since cleansed it nd prayed over it but I wish i could get my sight back to know what was terrifying him...
    rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 4:03 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Tarot is just plain scary. I had a tarot reading and it was scary on how pot on it was. Last time I ever had a reading.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:04 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• according to churches I spent time in - yes

but since I don't believe in Heaven/Hell I would go with a big no!

I guess, go with what is right for you. If you feel it's wrong, stop. If you feel you can do that stuff and also have a place in your heart for God-then go for it...
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 4:06 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• No, but, I don't believe in hell.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:07 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• From my belief system its a sin to indulge in these activities.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 4:14 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• You're the one that needs to reconcile these activities with your beliefs. What do your beliefs tell you?

(As for the things you said happen well I call crock butI'm a skeptic like that and especially because your profile pic is you sporting short hair which you said you no longer have.)
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 4:23 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• Tarot and palmistry gets a really bad wrap cause every curious person can pick up the art and decide other people's fate with it. That is the danger. There are some very talented readers, just like really gifted psychics. Ouija is a board game and a portal if you let it be one. You will not go to hell either way. But if you do the tarot just do it with integrity, honestly. Where do you think those that are gifted at these trades get their talent? God. So believe me when I say God doesn't care.
    Anonymous

• a couple of years ago i was growing my hair out again to get it long like the bible i though said to I have since cut it again since I read it without SDA doctrine twisting it

rhanford

Comment by rhanford (original poster) at 4:45 PM on Feb. 9, 2013