ok....really.......Where did they all go??

I'm not being ugly but where did all the obama suporters go? I mean we aren't even having a discussion anymore because they aren't there! Are they boycotting the Answers section?

If you ARE there were you for the stimulas? Cuz you can still like the man and not the bill!

Where are ya'll!!??

momof030404

Asked by momof030404 at 4:43 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Politics & Current Events

• I don't know but days back there were at least a few who did state they do not agree with this bill.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 4:46 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I am an obama supporter but i stopped reading the obama and stimulus questions...
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 4:48 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i support whoever is in the office.
    aliciatron

Answer by aliciatron at 4:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I got sick of being accused of being a "blind follower" despite my explanations for my views. People are very disrespectful and often are not "just looking for a debate." I don't have time for that. Besides...how many conversations can you REALLY have about the stimulus? Every question in here for weeks has been about the damn thing.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 4:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Well Luvs that doesn't help anything! How are we supposed to try an see the other sides view if you don't give it! I know BOTH sides get loud but I have heard your side make valid points, and I would hope you and the others are open enough to consider you aren't are always right. That may have come out wrong but you know what I mean. LOL

momof030404

Answer by momof030404 at 4:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• They're wondering why things that used to make sense don't anymore.
    mustbeGRACE

Answer by mustbeGRACE at 4:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I think most everyone got sick of the attacks and being called horrible names. Not all, but a lot of the republican posters in this section are pretty over the top right wing and despise anyone who does not agree with them and are pretty vocal about it. I mostly just read and not reply anymore because there really is no point unless you are in the mood to fight over politics.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 4:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Well Luvs that doesn't help anything! How are we supposed to try an see the other sides view if you don't give it! I know BOTH sides get loud but I have heard your side make valid points, and I would hope you and the others are open enough to consider you aren't are always right. That may have come out wrong but you know what I mean. LOL

Unfortunatley a large # of your fellow republicans on here do not even hear what the other side is saying. They just attack. It does not make for a good debate.
    trippyhippy

Answer by trippyhippy at 4:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Ignoring the valid questions and concerns we have about our President and his administration, is not the way to go about making a change! That's how we got this guy in the first place....everyone trusted, no one questioned!!!

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 4:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• trippyhippy you have to remember that is exactly how the repubs were treated over the last 8 yrs.

I am seriously wanting to hear though how people think this stimulus is so great for us and how there is no pork,pay offs,pet projects....
    Anonymous