OMG,I saw a little girl with a ghost following/attached to her!

We were at Target. This little girl,about 5, came in with her parents and baby brother. Out of the corner of my eye I see something that looked like steam coming off a coffee cup,trailing behind the girl. I did a double take and saw it "catch up" to them as they turned the corner,and get in line next to the girl.
I was dumbfounded. I just stood there frozen and said,"wow,that girl has a ghost following her"
How weird is that?!
I' haven't seen many outside of my house. That definitely was a first.

Asked by butterflyblue19 at 6:12 PM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Religion & Beliefs

•  i would be running too

do not knbow if i would run faster from a gost or honey bo bo

fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:27 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• That is neat, it seems you have that extra special sense to be able to see these......this makes you special!

Answer by older at 7:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• How interesting. I have never seen anything like a ghost but I have had odd feelings on occassion. I had the "family ghost" follow me from house to house for a long while. You know the one who opens doors when they are latched and there isn't even the slightest breeze lol. Uncle Charlie has been in my family for generations but no one has actually seen him. Well maybe someone since we call him Charlie. I haven't seen his work in a while.
    Funny how my first thought was a deceased twin also.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 12:32 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Nope. I haven't watched any ghost movies lately
    I sense them more than see them. I've seen a few full bodied apparitions. Most of them are misty or shadowy
    I saw one in my house in 2001,and about 3 years back,i saw a guy standing across the street waving at me,and when i waved back,he turned and slowly disappeared (the full bodied ones)
    I've heard voices,coughs,throat clearings,my name called out,a child saying Mom,and no one is here besides me
    i wracked my brain trying to explain the mist trailing off the child. No one else around her reacted to it,even though it passed right by them

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 7:11 AM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Have you been watching Paranormal Activity 4 recently?
    I am in no way saying you didn't see what you saw. I am just suggesting a possible explanation. And, for the record, I believe in ghosts and think you saw either the little girls twin, or a ghost that has attached itself to her for some reason. Only reason I don't think it is a guardian angel is because of the size.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 12:41 AM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I wonder how some one explains that? Interesting. Do you see them often in your home, butterfly?
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 11:51 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I don't think it was an angel either

Comment by butterflyblue19 (original poster) at 8:34 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Kind of kewl. Don't think it was an angel though.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 7:54 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• All these mentions of guardian angels. Where in the bible does it even talk about them?

IhartU

Answer by IhartU at 4:58 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Lmao at fiats picture!
    sahmamax2

Answer by sahmamax2 at 8:44 AM on Feb. 10, 2013