heartburn

So with my first pregnancy i had some of the most intense heartburn, something i have never felt before. my period is not due until the 24th but the past few days ive been so tired, getting heartburn even when i drink water, getting dizzy when i bend over and pick something up, 2 weeks ago i had twingey crampy feelings where my c-sectionn scar is and im not sure whether to start panicking or just wait and see

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:52 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• get a eairly pregnancy test and take it or just wait it out!!!!
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:02 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Milk was the answer to my heartburn issues. as far as dizziness and being tired, that can be caused by something more than pregnancy. i would take a test, but if it comes out negative just continue to take care of yourself. but you may want to call your doc just in case
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 5:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• can i call and get a blood test even if im not due till the 24th?
    Anonymous

• yes
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:37 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I took a clear blue easy test and it was positive. By the time i got into the dr they wanted to do an ultrasound ( i had an ectopic pregnancy once before so they wanted to make sure the baby was where it was supposed to be) but they didnt see anything. Turns out my first ultrasound i had conceived 1 and a 1/2 weeks before that iltrasound. Which means the test was positive about a week after conception. It was fast. She couldnt believe the test worked that early!
    JmgBlair

Answer by JmgBlair at 11:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009