Have you watched THE TASTE?

It feels mean spirited to me. They go on and on about how they loved the food and then they say, Sorry, I did not pick you. WTF? I stopped watching after two shows.

booklover545

Asked by booklover545 at 10:28 PM on Feb. 9, 2013 in Entertainment

• I am SO glad you said that! I was feeling like that folks tasting the food were just messing with the cooks. There they were raving about the food, and you could see a hand going under the table saying no...I just didn't like the whole way they are doing the show. Nothing like a form of bullying..
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 11:19 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Just a peak so do not know how it works yet.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 10:42 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I've just watched the first episode. You're right, it was weird. I watched for over and hour and I think only 2 people got picked.
    momto2boys973

Answer by momto2boys973 at 11:31 PM on Feb. 9, 2013

• I don't think it is going to last very long
    musicmaker

Answer by musicmaker at 12:41 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I have not.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:43 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• The Anthony Bordain whatever is a prick. I rather get yelled at put down by Gordon Ramsay. At least Ramsay knows how to cook and does it extremely well. I am greatly entertained by the show Hell's Kitchen, At least when Ramsay yells he is doing it cause you didn't cook it well.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:02 AM on Feb. 10, 2013