Vagina prolapse after childbirth. help!! adult content

hello ladies,i am 22 years old and 11 days p.p i had a natural delivery no medications no catheters nothing and only maybe 20 minutes of pushing i had a little tear on my upper vagina not the bottom but not enough to require stitches. i took a picture of the area in question today and it looks like my vaginal walls are being pushed out a bit,not protruding but it definitely looks odd. after some research and viewing photos i think it is a prolapse i was wondering if anyone else experienced this and how long it took to heal? i am also breastfeeding so my estrogen levels are low which from my understanding prolongs the healing of the vagina?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:26 AM on Feb. 10, 2013 in Health

• Are you seeing a doctor?
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 12:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Nothing is going to look normal. Have you even stopped bleeding yet?
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 4:05 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• If you are concerned, please see your dr asap. But, try to keep in mind, child birth (especially the way you did it) is very tramatic on the body and can cause different reactions with different people.
    -Ashley
    spiritguide_23

Answer by spiritguide_23 at 9:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Well actually spiritguide the "way she did it" is actually the least traumatic on the body but to the question at hand I would call the doctor ASAP. It could be normal or it could indicate a problem. People on the internet cannot diagnose anything.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:13 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• pls see a dr
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• not vaginal prolapse, probally pelvic organ prolapse. it's where your bladder (and sometimes intestines and colon) are falling down b/c of a weak vaginal floor. they'll tighten up some on their own, and keigels help (sp)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 4:36 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I would just visit with my DR. They are the only ones that can see you in person and talk with you...Just go ahead and make an Appt. with them.
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2013