• In the Spotlight:

Omg this pain! Please help!

I am going to be 34 weeks on monday. This is my 2nd child. I have this pain in my vagina, that wont go away. I am not sure what to do..Please help me!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:53 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• if it is that bad to go er
    nakita72

Answer by nakita72 at 4:57 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i would say call your doc and go to the er
    Mother_18

Answer by Mother_18 at 5:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• pain as in pressure, stabbing, pinching??
    xburtonchickx

Answer by xburtonchickx at 5:04 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Pressure or ache? That's pretty normal to have pain, pressure and an ache feeling it it.
    If it's really severe and doesn't feel like normal pains you can go to the ER.
    Anonymous

• it feels like I getting stabbed up there. Its really painful.
    Anonymous

• I would go to the ER, or at least call your doctor. It could be something, or it could be nothing...but it would not be good to not find out.
    The Dr is your best bet.
    Wish I could have been of more help to you!
    NewMommyin06

Answer by NewMommyin06 at 5:17 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• omgosh I know that pain. It only showed up when I was pregnant with my second and I was around 30 weeks also. It feels like your bones are rubbing together and makes it hard to get up and hard to walk. Ughhh! I'm pregnant with twins now and I've been feeling it since I was 12 weeks I'm 17 weeks and everyday it gets worse my doctor said theres nothing they can do about it. He said some days would get better and some days it would be unbearable. Ughhh it doesnt go waya until after the babys born. Just know that it wont be too long.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:41 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• wow i am going through that as well and that is how i described it to the ER nurses felt like my bones are rubbing together and crushing each other. i am 27 weeks and it has been going on for about a month now. SOme days no pain other days it hurts so bad i can't even move to use the rest room.
    Katiebears89

Answer by Katiebears89 at 8:36 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• look up SCIATICA. it could be that because i have that. my inner legs also hurt sometimes. i got it around 34 weeks too. I'm almost 39 now. And it hasnt gone away just gotten worse! Try doing pelvic tilts and staying off ur feet as much as you can. Sometimes I have to sit on a heating pad or place the hitting pad inbetween my legs pressed against my vajayjay lol. outside my pjs of course HAHA
    sometimes the pain is soo bad deep in my hips i cant walk :(
    kaybullion

Answer by kaybullion at 9:31 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Well I went to the L&d floor and saw and ob doc, she checked me and said I had an yeast infection. thank you everyone!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:21 AM on Feb. 16, 2009