Work or not work??

So i got an okay job but I hate the stress and it doesnt really pay that well, anyways so i got a job offer that pays more.. but also 50 hours a week on call where i work 40 to 45 set hours now they do pay 3$ more an hour.. so should i take it or not.. my sitter says she has no problem working on call.. but thinking it might get too much after a while what to do.. pay in a shitty job take the better one.. or not work at all.. anyone ever worked on call with kids???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Money & Work

• I would take the better JOB offer or work at home.
    I have decided that I was going to start working at home part time. Once I get my part time income to where I want then I am going to get out of the Navy. So far I am doing great and I hope to be able to get out of the Navy with in a year. If you want to know what I got into please feel free to write me. Tonya
    Synaura

Answer by Synaura at 5:38 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I teach moms how to work from home. Actually this is a business classes, so if you interested, you may subscribe to my lessons (you may unsubscribe any time you want)

http://www.ineways.com/usa/index.asp?Method=ShowContent&Site=bizzybee
    bizzybee68

Answer by bizzybee68 at 10:23 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Work at home is great if you do not have to pay a company to work for them. I have done financial counceling for over 20 years. I have never ever seen an at home company where folks are able to pay the bills. If you need to work to pay your obligations, stay away from companies that promise you'll make "good" at home. The only way to do that is to create your own business, NOT pay someone else to allow you to buy from them.
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 9:43 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• Did not work on call.

Wanted to share this opportunity with you - you will be able to stay home

www.DoctorsMission.com

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:12 AM on Feb. 21, 2009