How much would you spend on concert tickets?

my 6 year old loves Bieber and he's coming to town in August. i googled tickets and for floor seats, prices range from $200 (for the back rows of the floor of course) to freaking $2,500 PER TICKET! BOTH are too expensive for me. i wouldn't pay more than say, $65 per ticket, and that would land us in the nosebleed section, in which case we might as well stay home and watch it on TV.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 10:07 AM on Feb. 10, 2013 in Entertainment

• I was thinking $50! But you know, Justin is IT right now so I am sure you wouldn't drop less than $100. I still wouldn't even pay that because it's way too much hype. Watch it on TV and make it a party for you 6 yr old, make it a Bieber theme or something :)
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:10 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Even the 65 tickets will be good, it's the experience the rush if seeing your favorite boy performing with thousands of other screaming girls. :) I paid almost 500 for kiss tickets
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 10:11 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I remember going to nkotb and my mother paid $250 each ticket for that concert for front row at the time. just went to fresh beat band in september and got those tickets because it was a party package for about $225. I say $65 is reasonable. my first concert was nosebleeds and bring binoculars. I been to other concerts that were so much fun that were just regular priced seats. I would say she is lucky to go to the concert and she will be happy sitting any place as long as she sees the concert. Children are not as picky as adults. have fun.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 10:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I do not do concerts. For anyone.

Answer by louise2 at 10:24 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I've never gone to a concert.
    kity-bity

Answer by kity-bity at 12:38 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I have only gone to one concert and the tickets for that were $45 each. 

JeremysMom

Answer by JeremysMom at 12:59 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• It just depends on who it is, how the concert is set up, is it a festival, etc. I have spent 80.00 on tickets, and as little as 5...

We tend to spend about 45 on tickets for festivals, where we will be there for a few days and see several bands.
    shesliketx

Answer by shesliketx at 1:07 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• My friend paid a ton for her daughter to see Bieber. Wow.
    I paid 120 to see Coldplay for floor seats from a scalper. I'd do it again!
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 2:29 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Someone would have to PAY ME to get me to go to a beaver concert! As for other concerts, it really depends on who it is, who is performing with them and how much money I can afford to spend. The most I have spent so far is $75 for Kenny Chesney tickets.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 2:46 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I would NEVER spend that much on Bieber tickets but there has been a few shows I have spent close to $500 for.
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 3:53 PM on Feb. 10, 2013