Love

I have been dating my bf for about 3 1/2 months now he claims he loves me but in the past he has told girls he loved then constantly and he uses the excuse he was going through a bad time or that he was drunk. I told him lying honestly will make things a lot worse and just admit to what he did in his past.

He is mad that I don't believe that he loves me. I told him he needs to understand why I don't believe him.

When we were together a few weeks he was talking to this girl she claims they were in a relationship he says they weren't and were just friends but I caught him saying that he loved her still and she has his heart he claimed it was to make her go away I dont believe this but I gave him another chance but yet he gets mad that I don't believe he loves me. Advice!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:29 AM on Feb. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• If you are already having problems with this guy and it has bee only 31/2 months. Let him go and find someone else.
    Why be with someone you do not trust.

Answer by louise2 at 10:32 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Move on. That's my advice.
    RyansMom001

Answer by RyansMom001 at 10:33 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I gave him another chance because he begged and cried
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:35 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• I tell you, if you are having second thoughts you just are not that in to him...(sorry..but true)..If you truly had feelings for him after 3 1/2 months you wouldn't be thinking second thoughts about anything..he sounds a little like he is confused about things. Plus if he is talking to other girls and telling them that they have his heart? Then his heart is not with you..
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:45 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• You should have moved on when yo caught him. You saying he lies a lot and he says he wasn't in a relationship with this girl, he says they were. Why the hell would you believe him when you know he's a huge liar?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 10:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• You're an idiot.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 11:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Begging and crying for things is for children. No grown men.

Answer by louise2 at 11:18 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• If he doesn't know the difference between love and lust it is time to move on.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 11:37 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• DUMP HIM! He's been cheating on you the whole time & will continue to do so.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:24 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• wow that whole thing sounds just like another one I answered earlier like a text cheating one?
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 12:47 PM on Feb. 10, 2013