Cheating texts

My bf sent texts to this girl who he claims isn't an ex (not like I care anyways) she claims they were together for 2 months and were getting married and he was going to buy her a ring (whatever still don''t care what he did in his past relationship).

He sent her texts saying he loves her and that she still has his heart I confronted him about it he said he said it to her to make her go away and leave him alone. He then told her that he has a gf (me) who he is in loved with and for her to leave him alone.

I have him another chance just because some people do make mistakes nobody is perfect. But he gets mad that I don't believe he loves me. Opinions advice?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Feb. 10, 2013 in Relationships

• Don't kid yourself. He's not making a mistake. He's making excuses.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:57 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Yes because saying " I love you, you still have my heart" is the same as "Go away and leave me alone". You're an idiot if you buy any of that crap.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 10:58 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Seriously? How do women fall for this old school trick? Why would a woman go away after a man tells her he loves her, that will make her all gooey and stay. Wake up and smell the cheating ass. Get rid of him before he hurts you more, or worse gives you a STD.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• Ditch him!
    Just like your other post, after only 3 1/2 months of dating, if he's already displaying his behavior, it's time to go.
    Leave now while its still easy
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 11:00 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• he gets mad at you= this means he is guilty and is transferring the anger onto you, so you have to get defensive and not able to stay on topic
    the topic is his actions

been there
    if he is not 100% fixing this by excepting his fault- it will never ever work, and imo he is still not honest with you (or himself)
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 11:01 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• what is wrong with people? I could have seen through that crap when I was 13
    luvmygrandbaby

Answer by luvmygrandbaby at 11:16 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• This sounds familiar.  Just a little different.  It sounds like the LOVE post?

Answer by louise2 at 11:53 AM on Feb. 10, 2013

• If you believe him, then you're a fool.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:09 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• You don't have a boyfriend. Not if you're smart. WALK NOW. He is officially an EX. You can even send a text to the other woman: I'm dumping him. You can have him back... but good luck with the two-timer!

Answer by gdiamante at 1:32 PM on Feb. 10, 2013

• He is mad that you haven't dropped the story yet so he doesn't have to stress about his next lie.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:00 PM on Feb. 10, 2013