My babygirl

wont sleep like she used2 ..my mom thinks she wakes up just to chew on her hands...lol..its that normal? she will be 4 months on the 29th

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:22 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Sounds like she's teething if she is waking up and being fussy or wanting to chew on something. Maybe give her some teething tablets when she wakes up.
    Anonymous

• Yea totally, it sounds like she has learned to comfort herself. Babies do wake up pretty often, and if she is content and has found her hands, that's actually good because she doesn't need to rely on you for all of her comfort, the instant she wakes up... No worries
    Mindy418

Answer by Mindy418 at 5:26 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• she loves to chew on them..

lol she gets mad at them and yells ..lol
    Anonymous

• LOL! Sounds like she is teething! My daughter uses a pacifier at night and when she is getting a tooth, she gets mad at the pacifier, screams at it and then chunks it across the room. =) If the pacifier is on the other side of the room in the morning, I know she cut a tooth last night. Babies are too funny!
    ANGIE409

Answer by ANGIE409 at 4:10 PM on Feb. 15, 2009