Would you rather make earrings yourself or buy them?

I would really like to know if you ladies would rather make your own earrings yourself or buy them already made? Please let me know because I am thinking about starting an earring making kit business but if there aren't many people interested I don't want to waste the time. Thanks for your replies! PM me if you want to see what kind of earrings I mean.
Sandy

shsteele05

Asked by shsteele05 at 5:30 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Just for Fun

• buy, sorry.
    Anonymous

• I would totally buy a kit. When I get feeling creative and wanting to make jewelry (which is fairly often -- usually when I can't find what I want) I go to the craft or bead store and I just get totally overwhelmed. If it was in a kit, I think I would be way more into it! Great idea!
    JudesMomma

Answer by JudesMomma at 6:01 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I myself would buy a kit. I love kits becouse they let you try out diff things without having to go all out. It is like you get a little sample. I think it's a wonderful idea!! Good luck!!
    mndpfff

Answer by mndpfff at 6:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• BUY!
    lapcounter

Answer by lapcounter at 9:50 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• BUY
    Kari_Noelle

Answer by Kari_Noelle at 1:48 AM on Feb. 15, 2009