IT'S VALENTINES DAY AND MY HUSBAND HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT NASTY TO ME ALL DAY!

Not that holidays matter much to me, but I was just wondering how many other moms out there who are married or who have boyfriends didn't get a card or a gift from your man today and instead have to deal with his nast personality and mood swings? I don't know what's wrong with my husband other than he is just disgusted with himself and the mistakes he's made in life and in even our relationship. He has got alot of issues and he doesn't make me happy anymore, and he tries to make me feel bad for not feeling the closeness anymore. I am just wondering how many others feel so blue today and will be home for the entire night as any other night with nothing exciting going on with your spouse? All his idea is of love is ..........Is sex, and I am needing more than a penis to make me happy. I need the emotions and the security that come's along with love. Anyhow .......... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY to you all.

MamaNiecey

Asked by MamaNiecey at 5:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Relationships

• same here with me my husbadn has been fighting with me all day and has been mean it started out nice but only lasted for like an hour i did get somthing it was a balloon thats it but at least i got something we have been togther for almost 4 years and i have never got nothing for no holiday not christmas, bday or v day nothing so at least i got something this year but he is still being mean and figthing. and we arent doing nothing either at all today but siting at home i hate it.
    lorenzosgurl

Answer by lorenzosgurl at 5:47 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i didnt get anything... he worked today and now he is sleeping :( I pretty much feel like a piece of shit... and now i am glad that i dint go out and get him something earlier
    Anonymous

• Well my husband gave me the works (C,F, & a C), but I got mad at him because he told me we might have to put our wedding reception for next year on hold...
    GodPRKitty

Answer by GodPRKitty at 6:44 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Well to the first 3 who answered my post Thanks, and I feel bad that you women aren't happy today either. I believe in love and romance and all of that, but I now see that I don't have the man that I thought he was. He has alot of anger and hostility in him. He doesn't understand women and their feelings and their bodies. Alot of men are like that. I can't believe that I am 43 years old and living like this. I gave him a card. He just doesn't have money to do anything for me like he should because he is only working a minimum wage job, and we are struggling. I am the bread winner and always trying to stretch the money and make things work like most of us women do. I am just tired of it now.
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 6:56 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• I hope you all find what will work better for you so next year, you have a happier day. You ladies deserve better if you are treating your man with respect and love. Feeling like poop is a waste of time. I have had it better than some of you and just as bad. It was a good one this year. There is hope for you!
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 7:28 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• i understand your position my other is with someone else today. He got me nothing for my last birthday and is trying to make sure i have nothing, yet he calls me and tells me he loves me (HA) He seems to think that i'm stupid.
    Keep your chin up and remember that your worth being loved. It's hard I know but try not to get to down or the depression will eat you up......i know
    me221

Answer by me221 at 7:39 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• im in the same boat as you :(
    mom2girliegirls

Answer by mom2girliegirls at 11:21 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Thanks again for posting to my comments girls!
    MamaNiecey

Answer by MamaNiecey at 1:54 AM on Feb. 25, 2009