How to leave & stay gone

I've honestly grown tired of this relationship, I don't think it can be salvaged anymore. We've been together for a little over a year. This relationship has been on and off for awhile now, I'm not happy & I tell him that I'm not & that I don't feel the way I did in the beginning . & when I tell him I need some space he still messages me & makes me feel bad & just like a lolly pops I get sucked right back in. I know a majority of this is my fault for not standing my ground with him, but he would say stuff & play on that weakness that I have. But for the last couple weeks I find myself falling in love with someone else. & that's how I know it's over "for real" this time. But I don't trust him enough to say it face to face alone ( I watch too much Discovery ID) So I wanted to break up with him today but he just told me he got fired & I don't wanna kick him while he's down, but I need to leave before I cheat. (Please no bashing) Do any of you ladies know how to deal with this, cause I sure don't.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:09 AM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• Time to move on. Just do it.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 9:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• It does not matter if he is down leave before you do something you will regret and stick with it. Ignore him completly and try to get through everything on your own even though its hard.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 5:30 PM on Feb. 12, 2013