Would you get a Tattoo? Or do you have one now?

Did you ever want to remove it? I do not have any, do not like them on me, also hate needles. Having one does not make you a bad person , but people do make assumptions, Lots of reason for having one.

Why do people get tattoos? Does this fit you?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20090717235733AAVuPXy

Would you let your child get one before 18? I would not, after that their choice.

Does your DH/SO like yours and does he have one also? Mine does not not.

sunshine196

Asked by sunshine196 at 12:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in

• id never personally get one, i dont hate them i just dont want one
    san78

Answer by san78 at 1:37 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I want one... like this...

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 12:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I have 2 tattoos. I got them when I was slightly younger but I don't regret either one. True, people do make assumptions based on stupid ideas, but I try not to let their narrow-minded asshole-ishness bother me. No, I would never let my son get one before 18. I had to wait and so can he.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 12:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I have one on my right shoulder/back. It's covered most of the time.

No, I would not like my children get one while underage.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 12:52 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I have 3

One is a red, white and blue butterfly on my right shoulder. I got it because a lot of my family is in the Army, I couldn't join because of my disorder.

I have a NF beauty mark on my right ankle, I got it to raise awareness, hardly anyone knows what it is and they ask about it. they is no cure for it.

3rd on it on the back of neck, my hair covers it. It says Cest la vie. That one I got because I have always loved that saying.

I only get tattoos I really want. No I will not let my underage child get one, but if they want one pass 18, I could care less.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:57 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I want one, but haven't gotten it yet. I won't let my son get one until he is 18. Can't stop him after that.
    kmath

Answer by kmath at 1:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I just got my first tattoo in November. My sisters and I all got an interlocking lock and key. Mine is on the front of my shin near my foot. It's symbolic. I don't hate it. I don't regret it. But it hurt like a mothereffer. I would get another one.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 1:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I have one on my right hip, and my guy is drawing up a memorial tattoo that should be done this thursday. I *think* I want it on my right shoulder blade, but I haven't decided 100 yet.
    I do not think I would allow my boys to get tats before 18, but it depends on what the tat is and where they want it.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 12:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• My step sons mom let him get one at 14. It's a gigantic skull that covers his entire back. I find her and the tat trashy. .

Now, having said that, Ive dated men covered in them so I have no problem with them. I don't have one.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 12:56 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Oh and I plan on getting 2 more.

One on my left shoulder of my kids baby foot prints and one I havent decided wear. It's going to be a few little butterflies. Its to bring awareness of the butterfly project.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 12:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

Next question in
Would you rather...

Next question overall (Food & Drink)
Favorite crock pot recipes?