2 faint positives on hpt...?

Ok, so I was supposed to start my period on Saturday, Jan 9th. But my boyfriend and I have been TTC, I took a test the previous Saturday, it was neg, took a test on tues, also neg. So when the day that AF was supposed to show I took a test using the first pee of the day... there was an EXTREMELY faint positive. I took another test this morning, Monday, Jan 11th, and the line was darker. HOWEVER I don't know if I am freaking myself out or what because I really want this...but I have been reading things onine and some women got fain positives on their tests and then when they went to the docs they got negitives. Should I call and schedule an appointment with my Dr? or am I jumping the gun? Also we had a m/c last July @ 8wks so I am ultra nervous...

MsKZee

Asked by MsKZee at 12:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• a positive is a positive is a positive. Relax and take it easy - nervousness and stress isn't good for the baby
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 1:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Congrats!

People rarely get false postives
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 1:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Thanks @Daylily888, I am trying to take it easy and not get stressed out. I have been circling this website since my 2WW started and I was trying to see what other people said in simular situations, so I finally just decided to post on my own... Reading other people stuff tends to just get me more worked up. :) Thanks again for your comment!
    MsKZee

Comment by MsKZee (original poster) at 1:05 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I did not even read the bulk paragraph. If it was two faint positives, it was two positives.
    ]
    Congrats.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 1:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• 'It's now february. If you haven't gotten your period still I think it's past time to go to the doctor and get a blood test. So GO already
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:47 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Have you taken another test since then? False positives are rare.
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 3:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Make that appointment. It will confirm your positives. Congrats.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 8:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• congrats
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:12 PM on Feb. 23, 2013