Pregnant - Nausea & Exhausted!! PLEASE I FEEL TERRIBLE 24/7 - Need ideas!

any Tips on how to feel better when pregnant!! im trying everything - i feel like i have a hangover 24/7
IM SOOOO TIRED and i feel like all i do is sleep all day (on the weekends i spend most of the day in bed - im only up and moving around for like 5 hours a day)- i can hardly function during the week - sometimes i can eat regularly but others i feel so neascous that i have to force myself to eat anything

futurebabykar

Asked by futurebabykar at 2:27 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• sweetie, this IS morning sickness. Morning sickness doesn't always come with vomit. Hope you feel better and CONGRATS!
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• it gets better, I'm 11 weeks and I just now got to feeling like I can function. Drink lots of water and keep crackers by your bed and don't get up on an empty stomach, munch on some crackers and water before you get up in the morning.
    BeautyGuru

Answer by BeautyGuru at 2:29 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Welcome to pregnancy.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 2:34 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Sleep while you can. Kids deprive you of it for the rest of your life.

Take an iron supplement.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Your body is making another body. You will be tired and there is no cure.
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 2:46 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• How far along are you?
    Have you talked to your doctor about how low you're feeling?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• week 6 - no morning sickness yet - (Crossing my fingers i dont get it like my mom didnt) because idk how people function while pregnant
    futurebabykar

Comment by futurebabykar (original poster) at 2:31 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• What are you eating? and are you taking the pregnancy vitamins, Call your doctor.   http://pregnant.thebump.com/pregnancy/pregnancy-symptoms/articles/fatigue-during-pregnancy.aspx

sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 2:36 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• no i havent told my doctor yet - i have my first appointment on the 25th of this month - but i did tell my mom i was pregnant already because i felt like i needed to talk to someone about whats going on - but from what i sounds like she didnt really feel sick when she was pregnant so thats why im asking for advice on here - i have researched alot and some things help - even during the night i wake up tossing and turning and to pee- (Normally i am a hard sleeper that doesnt wake up once till my alarm goes off)
    futurebabykar

Comment by futurebabykar (original poster) at 2:39 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• BTW all pregnancies are different. Take iron, drink lots of water and get a lot of sleep.
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2013