Pregnancy symptoms

So my period was due 1/23 and never showed up until 2/8. It was kind of heavy for 2 dyas and then almost nothing today. I have been feeling very uncomfortable ..my stomach feels bloated, a bit nauseaus, woozy and tired...preg test showed nothing because I used e.p.t so I have to re-do a test within a day or two and use first response...could I be pregnant??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:51 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Pregnancy

• EPT should be just as good as any other test if you've already missed your period.
    It's always possible your hormomes are just all out of whack!
    Are you on birth control?
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Take a new test in the morning. It shouldnt matter what test you took, they will all give you the right answer. If it showed nothing then its user error/
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:54 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Didnt mean to put right, it should say AN ANSWER
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 2:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I thought EPT was to get an EARLY answer before you actually miss the period...I followed the instructions 2x and still no response + or - on the test.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• period over 2 weeks late - i mean its possible - but part of me wonders if it was an early miscarriage - i dont want to say it was cause i have no idea - but wouldnt hurt to talk to your doctor if your period isnt late like that -
    futurebabykar

Answer by futurebabykar at 2:59 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• not on birth control...and I have never missed my period or had irregular periods..last time I was pregnant with my now 10year old son
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 3:00 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• EPT can give you an EARLY answer, but so can FIRST response - and it sounds to me like you already missed your period that was due on 1/23, sooooo..... any test would test accurately at this point.
    If you get no response, it's user error
    daylily888

Answer by daylily888 at 3:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• ask your doctor for a blood test that will do better then any pee test
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 3:15 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• what were the results?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 2:11 PM on Feb. 23, 2013