Marriage or not?

I do love my fiance but unfortunately we fight all the time. In a week we have at least 1-2 fights and before we didnt talk for almost 3-4 days.

He has a bad temper and all of his girlfriends end the relationships with him. Im losing my mind because I feel I cant do anything right with him and he gets mad about everything. I have to think 3,4, 5 or 6 times things before I want to talk to him and even though is wrong. In other words no matter if I do think or not never is good enough.

We are planning to get married soon but Im so scared because I have the feeling that if we do have major problems then how is it going to be. I do love him and I dont want to end this but I feel hopeless and I dont know what to do. I have talk to him and is like nothing. I feel very sad and I dont know what to do. What should I do. He doesnt even want to go to therapy! and if we "talk" at the end is a huge fight it doenst even take 5 minutes and is a fight. He gets mad with me because I dont say things when he wants or do things the way he wants or things like that.

I really dont know what to do!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:01 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• Don't get married until all the issues have been resolved. Have you suggested anger management to him?
    LostSoul88

Answer by LostSoul88 at 4:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I wouldn't marry a man if it meant I had to second, third and fourth guess everything I said for fear he'd be a douchebag.
    Mrs_Prissy

Answer by Mrs_Prissy at 4:04 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I don't see a successful marriage in your future with this guy. It doesn't mean he can't change, but he was to want to first, and I don't see any evidence of that, so I would call it off.
    NannyB.

Answer by NannyB. at 4:08 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I'm sorry to say this but that's a HUGE red flag. Whatever is a problem before marriage usually just gets worse after marriage =( It also makes things very difficult to marry someone you can't talk to. If you are scared to get married that's a red flag too. Getting married should be a happy time for you both. Hope you find strength to do what's best for you.
    deedee3849

Answer by deedee3849 at 4:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• If you have to wonder whether you should get married, then you probably shouldn't, at least not till you fix the problems that are making you wonder. You don't want to live the rest of your life second- and third-guessing yourself. Who needs that!
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:11 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Why are you marrying a man you do not get along with. Their is a reason he has a lot of EXs. You can not fix him. He has to fix himself.

Answer by louise2 at 4:12 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Its good you found all this out now.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:16 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• If you have to ask, I would suggest not.
    QuinnMae

Answer by QuinnMae at 4:17 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Don't get married. It will only get worse.
    ILovemyPaulie

Answer by ILovemyPaulie at 4:24 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Why are you even engaged to him???? Seriously, men do not get better after marriage, they get worse.
    3libras

Answer by 3libras at 4:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2013