Were you an All My Children or OLTL fan?

according to OLTL's website on FB, both shows are coming back! They will be available to watch on hulu for free. Here is what they posted:

THE ONLINE NETWORK ANNOUNCES START OF PRODUCTION FOR TWO OF TELEVISION’S BEST LOVED DRAMAS: ‘ALL MY CHILDREN’ AND ‘ONE LIFE TO LIVE’

Los Angeles. CA – February 12, 2013 – The Online Network announced today that production will commence on the highly-anticipated revivals of the beloved long-running serial dramas “All My Children,” and “One Life to Live,” beginning February 25. Principal production for both series will take place in Stamford, Connecticut with new episodes of “All My Children” and “One Life to Life” set to debut later this spring.

In an announcement earlier this year, Prospect Park’s The Online Network revealed its plans to re-introduce the beloved vanguard franchises, through a groundbreaking content deal that will bring premium first-run, broadcast-quality programming to a mass market audience via the Internet. Brand new 30-minute episodes of both “All My Children” and “One Life to Live” will be launched each weekday and available to stream online via the free Hulu.com service and to subscribers of Hulu Plus making these venerable dramas available in a new format that suits the viewing habits of the digital generation. In addition, the iTunes Store will offer both series via iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV and Mac or PC.

Breathing new life into the storied franchises, Prospect Park and TOLN will blend updated themes and fresh faces with the fan-favorite Emmy-winning actors and writers who made these series must-watch viewing for legions of loyal fans. 

Previously announced “All My Children” cast members include: Darnell Williams (Jesse Hubbard), Debbi Morgan (Dr. Angela Hubbard), Vincent Irizarry (Dr. David Hayward), Lindsay Hartley (Cara Martin), Jordi Vilasuso (Griffin Castillo), Jill Larson (Opal Cortlandt), Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater). 

Previously announced “One Life to Live” cast members include: Erika Slezak (Victoria Lord Buchanan), Robin Strasser (Dorian Lord), Tuc Watkins (David Vickers), Robert S. Woods (Bo Buchanan), Kassie DePaiva (Blair Cramer), Jerry verDorn (Clint Buchanan), Florencia Lozano (Tea Delgado), Melissa Archer (Natalie Buchanan Banks), Hillary B. Smith (Nora Buchanan), Kelley Missal (Danielle Manning) Josh Kelly (Cutter Wentworth), and Andrew Trischitta (Jack Manning). Recurring actors include: Sean Ringgold (Shaun Evans), Shenaz Treasury (Rama Patel), and Nick Choksi (Vimal Patel)

Additional casting details will be announced in the coming weeks.

im excited! OLTL was my favorite show!

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 4:28 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Entertainment

• I loved both shows. Could not wait until summer breaks from school so I could watch it all summer.
    virginiamama71

Answer by virginiamama71 at 4:40 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I couldn't stand either of them.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 4:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I followed both at the time, where will they pick the story up, and will it be the same. If not, will not be on my too do list. I have moved on.
    sunshine196

Answer by sunshine196 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• never heard of or seen them
    san78

Answer by san78 at 12:17 PM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Watched All my children since 1975, and was so upset the day it ended..or should I say left us with a cliff hanger! I was so excited to find out that there is hope of a new life!
    madmueller

Answer by madmueller at 10:42 PM on Feb. 14, 2013

• never seen it
    san78

Answer by san78 at 4:48 PM on Feb. 19, 2013

• Nope
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 6:41 PM on Feb. 22, 2013