What do you think? adult content

So I asked my boyfriend if he masturbates, and of course the answer is yes, even if a guy says he never does he's lying to spare feelings. Anyways he says he does it once a week for maintenance.. What does that mean? He also said he is into watch porn that has big fetishes but won't tell me what kind and idk what he means by it. I know I have some fetishes but if he asked me I would tell him. Do you think if you have asked that your boyfriend, husband, or S/O's should tell you? I asked him because Vday is coming up I don't know what to get him and thought I'd try something he would be in to. I would also like to know for even when it's not Vday.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Relationships

• after my last relationship
    and i found out what his fetishes really were

i am not the person to answer this

if he will not tell you his fetishes... my mind would be wandering to the worst
    but again
    i had a closet door (which i did not knew existed) open up and slam me in the face

good luck
    hope it is "normal" fetish
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 6:18 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Maintenance just means that he wants to get off more often than you two are together. Perfectly okay, in my book.

If he won't tell you his fettishes now, give him time. He may be embarrassed. Try telling him some of yours and see if that makes him feel more comfortable confiding in you about his.
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 6:20 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• "If you don't clear it out, every so often, than it kinda hurts."

Boyfriend words.
    SaraD1989

Answer by SaraD1989 at 6:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• well the thing is we have sex every day sometimes twice a day if he doesn't get off in the morning, we continue at night that same day. Sometimes I wonder if he is getting bored with just having regular sex. We do different positions but he keeps bringing up anal which I'm not ready for cause my last boyfriend would constantly rape my ass, no joke... but I just feel my insecurity about being raped and being on the bigger side is holding things back when it comes to more intense sexual play.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 6:26 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Eeeeks.... If there are fetishes, I really prefer NOT to be involved.... LOL!
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 6:43 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• I'm with m-avi.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:06 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• "Fetish" is a word that is used entirely too casually. The definition of fetish means that the person requires some type of stimulation (visual or an object, which is out of the realm of "normal") in order to be sexually satisfied.
    Make sure you are correctly defining what this is.
    Ask him to watch the porn with him so you can see what it is if he is not comfortable Telling you.
    Offer up one of your fantasies as sort of a quid pro quo.
    PartyGalAnne

Answer by PartyGalAnne at 7:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• If you are having sex with someone, you should be able to talk to them about anything. Why would you hold back something that pleasures you, unless it's really out there and you think the person is going to get weirded out? My dh and I found out through talking that we were both into bdsm before we ever had sex. Talk to your boyfriend, just straight up tell him that you want him to share everything with you, including his fantasies.

Answer by missanc at 9:09 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• It took him time because he was at work and had to wait till lunch. Of course there is nothing like way out there but there are a couple things I would never ever do because I find doing anything to a guys anal area just gross and disgusting. other than that he wants me to dress up which I won't do cause I don't like how I look and all his other exs have been really skinny so it makes me feel like all he is looking at is gross fat...
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:55 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Ask him its better to know so you can play into it. My husband is into lesbians.... Awkaward since I am 100% straight but he can always fantasize about. Gethim to tell you.
    Im-HiDdEn

Answer by Im-HiDdEn at 5:21 PM on Feb. 12, 2013