Need help! Major pains in my stomach!!

I am almost 13 weeks and I am experiencing uncomfortable pains in my stomach. They come and they go but its been like this for 2 days now and my stomach is really bloated. It could be gas but I did read up on Round Ligament Pain. It could be that as well. But since this has lasted for 2 days should I be concerned? Any suggestions..

Christina5l

Asked by Christina5l at 6:34 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Pregnancy

• i would call your ob if the pain is too bad most likely its just things shifting around too make room for baby
    Anonymous

• Ok I am a big worrier though. It could be that. My next appointment is the 18th should I call before if it doesnt let up?
    Christina5l

Answer by Christina5l at 6:40 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• Yes, I think you should get in a little sooner than the 18th if they allow you if not then take it easy dont do anything that can strain your body and that can stress you out.
    babyangelromero

Answer by babyangelromero at 7:19 PM on Feb. 14, 2009

• ligament pain lasts pretty much throughout your entire pregnancy.....
    if you are worried then call your dr.
    MomNbabyGirl009

Answer by MomNbabyGirl009 at 8:07 PM on Feb. 14, 2009