Another Boring Question (update on pizza from Chili's)

The pizza was pretty good. Great flavor in the sauce, nice thick pepperoni. My family isn't known for adventurousness with food, so we stuck to pepperoni instead of trying the ground beef taco pizza, the Southwest chicken kind, or the five cheese with marinated tomatoes and green onions. We probaby won't get pizzas at Chili's again without coupons, though. Even with four dollars off each of two pizza pies, by the time we bought chips and salsa, one soda and one chocolate milk, we paid just over twenty dollars. The nine-inch pizzas regularly cost $12.00 each. For that price, we could get a lot more food from Pizza Hut or a couple of DiGiornos to make at home. Still, it was a nice meal, and my boyfriend has leftovers for lunch at work tomorrow.

Ballad

Asked by Ballad at 10:03 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Food & Drink

• I had Chilis for the first time in 4 years last week, I used to order the Buffalo chicken salad4yrs ago, so I ordered it again. I don't know if it was because of it being in 2 different states or just tha particular chili's but it sucked. Gross lettuce, about half the size it was before, and it cost more.
    cassie_kellison

Answer by cassie_kellison at 10:07 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Chilis has been hit or miss for me.
    booklover545

Answer by booklover545 at 5:28 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Good to know. Thanks!
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 6:52 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• ok
    Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 10:14 PM on Feb. 11, 2013