All the horse meat in British ground beef

If you're not familiar with the story, check google, it's been going on almost a month now. Some major beef supplier outsourced to a French company that outsourced to another company that bought from some Romanian "farm" that sold them horse meat instead of beef. It's since turned up everywhere from grocery stores to fast food places.

I've known about this for a while, DH just saw something tonight for the first time. Then he saw the name "Aldi's" in one of the articles, then he sent me a very nervous text asking if the gb in the fridge came from Aldi's.
1) it didn't
2) if it did, Aldi's US doesn't import beef from Aldi's UK - beef is 3 times more expensive there to begin with (even when it's horse)

Anyone else have a SO who doesn't always think things through? LOL

NotPanicking

Asked by NotPanicking at 10:53 PM on Feb. 11, 2013 in Just for Fun

• My dh is very talented at not thinking things through. One night he went out into the garage to look for some tools. Suddenly I hear a lot of yelling and swearing. He yelled at me from the door asking if we have any light bulbs. I said yes, what does he need them for. He said both light bulbs in the garage were burned out. Weird because I just replaced them a few days earlier. So then I asked him if he checked the light switch... he steps into the garage and then there was light and there was complete silence from dh. Dunderhead didn't even turn the lights on in the first place!
    anime_mom619

Answer by anime_mom619 at 11:38 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Yes!! You seen my epic beard meltdown yesterday. My fit got me new clothes today though lol
    funlovinlady

Answer by funlovinlady at 11:22 PM on Feb. 11, 2013

• Nope I am pretty blessed with a level headed, intellegent guy.
    Dardenella

Answer by Dardenella at 2:16 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Sometimes I wonder how someone who can take apart a watch with a couple hundred teeny tiny pieces and get it all back together in working order can turn around and not manage to tell if the plates and bowls in the dishwasher are clean or dirty. Does that count?
    Ballad

Answer by Ballad at 3:14 AM on Feb. 12, 2013