I need advice on TTC.. and well take a look and see please?

my husband came to me and said we need to stop TTC (temporarily) so it doesnt interfear with saving up for the down payment for house being built. He says he wouldnt want something to happen where i end up bed ridden or somethin that could cost money for saving for the house he says we need focus on one thing at a time. i was like ok?. He said he would take percautions cause we didnt want me back on birth control. he then slept with me 3 times without percautions which confused me i just thought his mind changed? then 1 week later (yesterday) he said he is now going to start pulling out so we dont get pregnant . Ok i got upset this time around cause of the 3 times we had sex unprotected after the first discussion. can you see my confusion? Now when he pulls out I cry. i cry & i dont know why but i cry after he pulls out .Has anyone ever gone through this before? or am I just nuts? what can i do to help my situation?

Alina22174

Asked by Alina22174 at 6:59 PM on Feb. 14, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Maybe he is confused as to what he wants, he might be saying one thing and feeling another. We tried for so long. I understand crying after he pulls out, you want a baby and by him pulling out you feel that wont happen. I think you need to tell him that you don't want to stop ttc, if you are having any issues with concieving then you should keep trying anyway. Good luck
    Anonymous

• Does he realize that the "pull and pray" method isn't fool proof?!!! I was conceived that way.
    I think it is time for another talk to get it all out on the table. His thoughts/feelings an yours too.
    I think he is just trying to do what he feels is best for you and your family in the future. That is what men do, they are the protectors of their familys....they try to do what they think is best. But I also believe that as long as the love is there between the two of you, and there is enough for a child you can make it through any problems that may arise should you become pregnant sooner rather than when the time is "right".
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:09 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• SOunds to me like he is confused but reall y does want you pregnant. If he says he's pulling out and you still get pregnant then he can say oh well meant to be, instead of you guys getting pregnant and the bottom falling out with the house and everyone saying that you guys should have waited. i bet he's getting influenced outside the marriage, nosy MIL or FIL?
    cjbj08

Answer by cjbj08 at 12:20 AM on Feb. 15, 2009

• My bf says it is really hard for him to pull out. So sometimes he does and sometimes he doesn't.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:41 AM on Feb. 15, 2009