Period keeps coming earlier & earlier adult content

it was, for a good while, coming the last week of the month. usually starting around the 25th. in january, it came on the 20th. this month, it started in the middle of the night and i woke up with bloody pants (lol sorry TMI) its only the 12th! is it normal for the body to sometimes change cycle? i did become more active and started eating better with the new year, but those are the only big changes ive made. the only other thing that could be affecting it is the high stress from the divorce case and the hell my ex is putting me through.

tnm786

Asked by tnm786 at 7:18 AM on Feb. 12, 2013 in Health

• Stress changes mine up. How old are you? I swear my 30s are turning out to be the worst ever in the period department.
    PandaGwen

Answer by PandaGwen at 7:21 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• close to 30- ill be 27 this year
    tnm786

Comment by tnm786 (original poster) at 7:23 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Yeah it's normal for your period to "reset" it's cycle every so often especially after changes in stress or physical activity/diet. So it's likely a combination of all those factors. It should figure itself out with a few more cycles.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 9:10 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• I'm sure it's stress. Stupid boys.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 9:36 AM on Feb. 12, 2013

• Ah, sweet mystery of life and love...
    UpYours969

Answer by UpYours969 at 1:45 AM on Feb. 14, 2013